What IPM Means to You:
IPM stands for Integrated Pest Management. It is a more environmentally friendly approach than traditional spraying for insect control, weed control, and plant health. More site visits ensure early detection of pest problems. Early detection means less pesticide (if any) is needed. As a result, predatory insects survive and the ecosystem remains balanced, naturally.
Highly effective in controlling dormant insects and their eggs; it’s environmentally friendly – No Pesticides!
- Efficient – yearlong insect protection
- Environmentally Friendly – targets only harmful insects, leaving the ecosystem intact
- Pocket Book Friendly – only one application necessary
- We practice IPM which is a more environment friendly approach to insect and weed control and plant health.
- More site visits insure early detection of pest problems – early detection means fewer applications are needed and fewer products are used. As a result, predatory insects survive and the ecosystem remains balanced
To control pesky ants and spiders
- To protect against a variety of harmful insects, including aphids, mites, scale, etc
- We recommend a 3 application program to keep your plants healthy and insect free
- Elm Beetle
- Crane Fly
- Chinch Bugs
- Many more!